31 October 2009

We took the easy/warm route this year for Halloween and paid a total of $.75 for these 3 costumes!

Dragon, skunk, and bunny

It fit Levi perfect - I am always thinking/saying that he is so stinking cute!
We did the trunk or treat at church, and our neighbor's joined us (Faith, Zack, and Bella).

Afterwards we went to a carnival at a nearby church and the kids had a ball - and it was warm!
Lincoln stocked up on plenty of his favorite treat - suckers . . .
And the next morning he just went for it! (I think he had 6 or 7)

Comments

AmberN225 said…
I LOVE the skunk :). So funny. I keep thinking about you. I've almost called you a few times, but I'll say something to Dan like, "okay, we'll I'm just gonna go call Jen then" because what I wanted to do wasn't working out. However, he knows that once I call you we could spend the entire evening on the phone - so suddenly, he does what I want! I haven't really intended it as a threat or leverage or anything - it just works out that way. Strange, but one of these days I'll just call you anyways. I think tonight he's going to go play basketball. If I'm not in bed I'll call you then - I've been feeling kind of crummy this week.