Cave of the Winds

12 November 09

Ashlyn's preschool took a field trip to Cave of the Winds. We had driven up there before, but had never actually paid money to check it out:)

We were lucky that Daddy was able to come with us too, and my friend watched the boys.
It was pretty hard to get good pictures in there because it was just too dark. There are some cool pics on their website though.
As much as I love spelunking, it was also kind of nice and convenient to just walk through the cave on these nice, maintained paths.


These shoes gave me the eeriest feeling walking by them in the big, dark cave. I seriously felt like some crazy murderer was going to back himself out of this hole and chase me down!
Michael finally let me have his camera for a minute:) Handsome, huh?
Some of Ashlyn's classmates and her teacher, Mrs. Campbell whom she loves.
Daddy and Ashlyn.

Comments

The Browns said…
How cute! what a fun field trip!
Anonymous said…
Wow he is HOT!!!
beckstarr said…
What the heck?! What are the shoes doing like that? That is super creepy, though your sweet Ashlyn is so cute in those pics. I'm so glad you guys got to go out together!