My Patio

6/26/2009

This was the sad state that my backyard was in for way too long.
That is a concrete form. Which was masterfully crafted by my dear husband. (One of the concrete contractors that came over said he had never seen a homeowner actually succeed at building a form that would actually work - until he saw Michael's handiwork!)
I mostly just like Ashlyn in this picture:)
It was months and months before we actually had the fundage to fill the darn thing with concrete. The long awaited day finally came!! That is the concrete pump that arrived at 7:00 a.m. I am sure the neighbors loved us that morning!
Lincoln looks so tired here, but he was not about to miss out on the action. It was amazing how after waiting for over a year, the thing was poured and stamped in a matter of a few hours.

Stay tuned for the after pics!

Comments

AmberN225 said…
You need to add the after pictures! The patio looks so nice!
AmberN225 said…
DOH! Right after I posted that I saw the last line. . . . I suppose I can stay tuned :).
Unknown said…
You are a great writer. I love the pics and your descriptions.
luv you too.
Gma.