Grandpa Benich's 80th Birthday

7/25/09 So the main reason I ended up in Flagstaff in July with my 3 kiddos was for Grandpa's 80th birthday celebration. He is my grandpa on my mom's side, and is my only living grandfather. He loves to tell stories and has a lot of interesting ones to share! He has been an amazing gardener for as long as I can remember, and has served the Lord faithfully working in temple and spent a lot of time with the scouts back in the day. Happy Birthday Grandpa!
My Grandma and Grandpa had 4 more great-grandchildren at the beginning of the year. Macy was January 13th, Levi January 26th, Emma February4th, and Breelee was April 7th. Sooo cute, aren't they? This picture does not do her justice, but that little Breelee (3 1/2 months here) probably weighs as much as any of these older babies, and her thighs are ginormous - and it's all from her momma's milk - Kati's produces cream!
My 3 in front of Nana's house.

Comments

Cathy Leavitt said…
I love the picture of the 4 tiny grandbabies together. What cuties!
Carbonneau said…
LOVE THE UPDATE! Sounds like you survived being a single parent for a while and had a great time. Wesly and Travis talk about their new cousins a lot still. :) They had so much fun, we need to get together sooner next time! And have some Mom time too. :)
FYI At Brelee's 4 month check up (1 mo ago) she weighed 17 lbs 4 oz. So yes, she probably easily out weighs those other cuties!!! Guess she needs some extra cushion to survive her three big brothers. :)
ps Loving the bows we got from you!