Friends

7/27/09 Kristi, Ali and I went to high school together. Crazy that between the 3 of us we have 10 kids now! These are the 7 older ones, and the 3 babies were inside.
Kristi and Ali came to visit me at my mom's house, and we sent the older kids outside with cup fulls of microwave popcorn (I think I popped 4 or 5 bags for them to keep them happy) and before long they had turned the pond into their own little swimming pool. Cracked me up!
Kristi's Elise sporting one of my latest headbands and flower clip.
And then later that same day, Muli came to visit!!!!!!!! We had not gotten to hang out pretty much since right after the mission. For those of you who don't know, Muli and I served together 3 different times in Florida, in 3 different areas for a total of 7 1/2 months. I love her! We got married about a month apart, but she was never able to get pregnant. That is her sweet little Brooke that her and her husband were able to adopt from Tonga earlier this year - such an amazing story and I am so happy for her. Thanks for coming to visit us!

Comments

Kristi said…
Wow! Those are some cute kids! ;)

I loooove the feet eating stage too! Too cute!