8/2/2009

My vacation with the kids to AZ had a fun twist and we ended up in Utah during the last week of July. My dad recently retired from Banker Insulation where he has worked since before I was born, and now he is spending his time working on their rental propertys, one of which is in Utah. The kids and I got to stay at Uncle Forrest's house for a week and I loved hanging out with all of them. They were some of my favorite cousins growing up and I spent quite a bit of time there during college too, but I hadn't been there for a few years for a real visit. Ashlyn had a ball playing her new Cinderella game with Tylie (Jake & Andrea's daughter).
The girls were so cute and I was just thrilled that Ashlyn was getting to enjoy time with Jake's daughter.

Comments

Andrea said…
It was a blast to see you. Thanks for spending some time with us. Hopefully the girls can get some more play time in at Thanksgiving.