These pics will have to do until I can get a couple more from Nana - my mom was here the whole week of Halloween and it was so nice to have her!

These were taken at the Keller Elementary Carnival a week before Halloween. Ashlyn loved every bit of it! It's so fun to have each holiday understood just a little more by your kids than the year before. They are both getting so big - it's hard to believe. I guess I'm getting bigger too - just look at that belly - it looks much bigger from the side which you notice I didn't show you:)
Helping Ashlyn with the cake walk - what a rip off! It cost 2 tickets to play and you only get one shot! We didn't win.

Comments

Kristi said…
The costumes turned out soooo cute! I love it! How fun that you did that carnival!
Anonymous said…
I LOVE the crayon costumes! You look fantastic! Enjoy those holidays the best you can. Before you know it your oldest will be asking about santa, and in order not to lie you will have to reveal the truth, even though your not ready for it!

Love you guys!
Kristi said…
BTW - you look great:)
Melissa said…
Those costumes are adorable!!

You look so cute!

Hope all is going great for you all!