Memorial Day Treat





On Sunday Michael told me that he had a surprise for us the next morning. He told me we had to be ready by 9:30 the next morning. We didn't do too badly, and he was careful to not stress me out by trying to rush me:) We started driving up to Woodland Park and I told him how nice it felt to be going to do something fun, and having no idea what it was and therefore no stress at all because I didn't do an ounce of planning! We finally pulled up in front of the "Rocky Mountain Dinosaur Resource Center" and after a double-take I realized that Dan & Amber were walking up to the entrance! A moment later it all came together that Dan & Michael had PLANNED this! I was impressed enough that Michael was taking us to do something, but that him & Dan coordinated was AWESOME! We had a great day, lots of fun, a yummy picnic, and ended the adventure by visiting Territory Days (where on Saturday I sold hair bows). To end the day perfectly we attended the Daniels family 3rd annual BBQ (friends from our ward). It was a perfect day. Thanks Michael & Dan!
You can also check here for more fun pics on Ambers blog.

Comments