My Bow Blog

Wow. If any of you have done your own website, we need to talk. It is so time consuming and at times very frustrating! There is so much to learn and sometimes it just seems too daunting. So, on Saturday night I took an hour -yep, that's about all it took - and threw together a blog page to show some of my bows to those of you who can't just come over. Speaking of which, I had a very nice lady come by the other day and she bought 18 bows! It was just so exciting for me to see other people enjoy them:) If you want to check them out, just visit bugaboogirlbows.blogspot.com!

Comments

Tia said…
You got me, I love that some of you can do it. I just don't think it's my time plus I don't have anything as cute as these bows to sell. Really they are great and your right doing something like this makes you feel great. So good for you!
Anonymous said…
Hancock how long does it take you to fill an order? I'm just wondering. They look SSSSOOOO cute by the way. I have a niece and i'd love to buy her some. Let me know.
Hi Jennifer! I am Michelle. We met the other day when I bought a black bow from you on Saturday at Territory Days. It's fun to see you are LDS too! We are in Colorado Springs Stake, 7th ward. I love your bow-- my daughter Hallie wore it to nursery on Sunday. I am going to link to your blogspot and keep me up to date on how the website goes.
--Michelle Hinkson
michellehinkson@yahoo.com
Jennifer said…
Thanks Michelle! I was excited to see that you found me so quickly! I may have asked you this the other day, but where in the Springs do you live? We are near Powers & Barnes. I'm glad you like the bow:)