Our (sometimes) semi-annual fridge cleaning in preparation for our visit from Nana & Papa. Ashlyn in the fridge was completely Michael's idea.



We had our first non-immeditate-family visitors in Colorado:) Chris & Kati and their 3 boys - Wesly, Travis, and Nathan stopped by on their way to Wyoming. It was so good to get to visit with them in our home!




This is a pic from geocaching that I thought was cute.



Ashlyn & I sat at the table together, I cut everything up and she put everything on the sandwich - I was seriously impressed with her skills:)


Comments

Kyle & Alli said…
I was scanning your post and I looked at the pictures with the boys and thought "man that really looks like Wes" then i actually read the post and it was!! ha ha
Carbonneau said…
CUTE CUTE video of Lincoln's bday! He really went at that thing! Thank you so much for letting us stop by, you have a wonderful family and a beautiful home! We really did like the meal Michael made, no joke.

It was nice to get out of the car and I feel awful that the boys were not behaving. Hopefully we can get our families together again soon! (we went through UT on the way home instead of CO but thanks again for your hospitality!)
Please excuse my lack of blogging I have to do some wedding videos before I catch up and post pics!! Oh, can you email me the picture you posted of our kids together? thanks!!
Melissa said…
That totally looks like one of the many pictures from when we were little. Except its your kids this time and not Chris Steven you Brandon and John.