Santa Baby

Last night was our ward Christmas party. Over the summer I found a Santa suit for $1 at a garage sale & bought it for Lincoln with the Christmas party in mind. Everyone thought Lincoln was cute enough to begin with, but when the "special visitor" arrived at the party, he came right over to Lincoln and picked him up in the air. This is the best picture we got, but it was such a cute moment. Everyone commented on how sweet it was the whole night.


Rockin around the Christmas party
Ashlyn will talk to anyone . . . until they talk to her & then she's super shy.

Comments

Unknown said…
Jennifer, You are doing an awesome job! What darling pictures of your precious children--plus a super picture of the family! Keep it up and let us know when you add things. HAPPY HOLIDAYS! I'm so grateful to know you! Love, Tamara
Kristi said…
That is WAY adorable!!!! What great pictures with Santa!
fünf said…
It's about time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cute kiddos. My kid's think your son is "Santa Baby" from the Christmas song.
Crystal said…
Hey JH,

I just found your blog on Alyssa's! Your kids are too cute (your daughter looks just like you). You can check out our blog at lemmefam.blogspot.com. Have a Merry Christmas!

Love,
CS
Hey there. I stumbled upon your blog and just have to tell you that you have such a beautiful family! I hope you don't mind me adding you to my blog list so that we can stay in touch! Where are you all living now?! I miss Flagstaff SO much!! NEways...good to hear things are going well!
Nikki:)
Ali said…
So adorable. I love the Santa suit. Your kiddos are so cute. It was good to see you for a few minutes. are you ever moving back to flag? Just wondering...Glad you found us! Keep in touch.