A Few Snapshots

The best attempt Levi's had at sitting by himself. Maybe he would get more practice if he didn't have an older brother that constantly wants to sit/lay/roll over him.
In a very rare moment, Lincoln was spotted being absolutely still and even reverent. My dad found him sitting by the little waterfall/pond in my parents backyard and he was actually singing quietly to himself. I enjoyed the 60 seconds of peace.
Later that night, the kids singing Heads, Shoulders, Knees and Toes while Papa accompanied them on the guitar.
A short time later we moved to more comfortable seating and Uncle Brandon played for us.
Utter disbelief or major attitude? I'll let you decide.

Comments

Kristi said…
Lovin all the pics - but especially the Chick-fil-a ones! Sweet!!!
beckstarr said…
JH! I come bearing bad news. I talked to April about the warehouse sale and she seems to think it got bumped to Sept. WHAT?? I'd be glad to ship your charger to you asap, and let me know if you'll be needing vinyl befroe then. Hope you're doing well! beck
Unknown said…
Wish I had seen the moment of silence!
Disbelief or attitude- I don't think I want to be the reciever of it
Levi is so cute
Love ya
mom