Emma, Alaina, and Hair Bows

So, our first photo shoot with these 2 cute girls (my nieces) was not extremely successful (no doubt largely because of my lack of skills), but at least I have a few more pictures of my bows on sweet little girls. It seems that most of my family and friends who have given birth within the last year all had baby girls - except for me! (While I wouldn't trade Levi for anything, I do occasionally stick a bow & headband on him - but he still looks like a boy!)

Here's Alaina with a Tiny Boutique in shocking pink w/white polka dots.

Emma with a pink Nylon/Lycra Headband and Medium Boutique bow w/pink daisies.

Emma with a shocking pink Nylon/Lycra Headband and Small Boutique w/neopolatin dots.

Emma in shocking pink Nylon/Lycra Headband and Medium Boutique w/hawaiian flowers.

Just a tiny sampling of the many, many bows and ribbon choices available!

Comments