Temple Trip


Ever since I went with the Young Women to the temple in the fall, Ashlyn has been telling us that she wants to go to the temple. On Friday, with some smooth kid handoffs, we were finally able to do take her. We only live about an hour from the temple, but as many of you know it gets tricky with kids involved! Our friends brought their 2 youngest over in the morning and they left for the temple in our car. About an hour later we drove their suburban to the temple with all 4 kids, took some pictures of Ashlyn, handed off the kids & keys to Michelle and Paul, and then Michael & I got to go to the temple. It was perfect! We are going to use this system as often as we can! Not only do mom & dad get quality temple time, but the kids get to visit the temple, and you don't have to find a sitter for half the day (I know that's not very long for some of you who live further from the temple)! Way to go Michelle - it was all her idea!

Comments

Kristi said…
I love it! I am so glad you worked out such a great system! No excuse anymore:)
LUV YA!
Kristi said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
That is a great idea!! I need to try that sometime...of course having a van would be an essential "tool"...oh well one day, right?! I love all your photos...they are just too cute!!
Melissa said…
Hey good job with getting to the temple, you are doing better than I am. That is for sure. I have been slacking major.
Lindsay said…
Hey Jennifer-
Random blast from the past-this is Lindsay Moore, formerly known as Lindsay McGuire. I can't believe how big your kids are!