Why 2 Year-Olds Shouldn't Babysit

The other day I had to run upstairs to take a phone call. A few minutes later, Ashlyn came up to see what I was doing. I told her to not leave Lincoln alone, and to go back downstairs to be with him. I should have just let her stay, because this is how I found him a few minutes later.
Yes, he is completely soaked. So, what happened? This.



When I came downstairs, the sink had the stopper in, the water was on, and Lincoln was playing in the waterfall and the pond on the floor. So much for leaving her in charge of the baby!

Comments

Kristi said…
That is sooo funny! Poor little soaked boy! But good for Ashlyn - she sure kept him entertained, right?
fünf said…
hahahahahaha. Too funny. Can't help but laugh in those situations, huh.

I have been thinking about something. I promise to never reveal the true nature of our "frolickings" to your children if you never reveal them to mine, deal?
Anonymous said…
I guess thats why the government wants babysitters to be at least 11yrs
You do such a great job with this site.
Love you
Mom
Anonymous said…
bwaahaaahaaaa!! that is so funny! can't believe how big they are getting!