Sweetheart Dinner

This last Friday was our ward Elders Quorum Sweetheart Dinner. Somehow, Michael was put in charge of the whole shebang. On Friday at noon Michael and I took the kids to the church and spent a few hours putting the cultural hall together. The pictures don't really do it justice - not that it was super amazing or anything - but we thought it turned out nice and romantic like. However, I have to give credit where credit is due, and that goes to Tia. Our inspiration was from pictures on her blog of a YW activity because as hard as I tried I just couldn't come up with anything on my own, not to mention that we didn't really even have a budget to work with! Thanks Tia - our ward enjoyed your good taste!
For me the best part was getting to spend the day working side by side with Michael. I really enjoyed that time spent with him. And even though we did get our inspiration from Tia, Michael threw in quite a few nice touches of his own. Way to go babe!

Comments

Tia said…
Oh I love it, and hello how great that your husband did it - that makes me smile. I've been trying to come up with a valentines table setting for valentines day, I'll post some pictures when Im done. You guys did a great job!!
Tia said…
one more thing how did you string the chinese lanterns up, mine kept falling down?
Kyle & Alli said…
The table decorations are soo cute! You guys did awesome!
It looks BEAUTIFUL!! Great job guys!! What a fun activity and how neat to work with your hubby...I love it!!
Kristi said…
Gorgeous! You are so amazing to put that all together so quick!